While tweeting sometime during the holidays I received a message from the guys at Pretzel Crisps Snack Factory! asking if I would try their product and let them know which ones I liked the best. How did I answer? Heck yes! When the LARGE package arrived I was amazed. I had expected small snack packs, but these were the full size packages of each variety. How cool is that.
Before I begin, let me list all that was included in the Pretzel Crisps Snack Factory package.
- A Very Cool Tote Bag
- Pretzel Crisps! The Original
- Pretzel Crisps! Sesame Seed
- Pretzel Crisps! Everything
- Pretzel Crisps! Buffalo Wings
- Pretzel Crisps! Jalapeño Jack
- Pretzel Crisps! Dark Chocolate and Peppermint
- Pretzel Crisps! White Chocolate and Peppermint
- Pretzel Crisps! Chipotle Cheddar
- Pretzel Crisps! Garlic Parmesan
Pretzel Crisps Snack Factory
All I can say is giving them an answer proved to be much harder then I would have thought. In order to help me give it a fair (unscientific… :-)) taste testing I invited my family and a friend to participate. That wasn’t hard because everyone wanted to try them. We loved them all. The other thing that we found very attractive was the fact that they were much lower in calories than the regular pretzel snacks. That was is a real plus!
I thought instead of giving you our favorites from Pretzel Crisps Snack Factory, I would give you our notes regarding each flavor and let you decide.
- Clean Pretzel Taste
- Very versatile and can go with anything
- This would be great with Hummus or a Vegetable Dip.
- These would be great paired with a good beer
Pretzel Crisps! Buffalo Wing: (My husbands personal favorite)
- This would be great with a Ranch or Blue Cheese Dip
- We would serve these with a good Bloody Mary
- Just enough spice to taste
Pretzel Crisps! Chipotle Pretzel Crisps! Cheddar:
- Very mild chili heat
- This would be a good accompaniment with chili.
- We would pair this with a good beer
- You could smell the fresh jalapeño on cracker
- Really fresh jalapeño Taste
- This would be great with Salsa or Cheese Dip
- Mild Heat lingers on tongue
Pretzel Crisps! Sesame:
- Subtle Sesame Taste
- We thought this would be good with a hot & sour soup
- We really liked its appearance
Pretzel Crisps Everything: (My personal favorite)
- Immediate flavor
- You could really taste each flavors
- We loved the way it looked with the spices on the cracker
- Very light Parmesan and garlic flavor
- This would be great in a salad in place of croutons
Pretzel Crisps! Dark Chocolate & Peppermint: (These were awesome)
- We loved it as a light dessert
- Loved the appearance
- It has a good Balance with dark chocolate and peppermint
- Great accompaniment with peppermint tea or coffee
Pretzel Crisps! White Chocolate & Peppermint:
As you can see there is a lot to choose from. The fact these Pretzel Crisps Snack Factory snacks would and could go with just about anything. It really all depends on you and what you desire. Everyone one of the taste testers had their own personal favorites. The taste testers thoughts all depended on their own personal taste, but it certainly didn’t stop anyone from eating any of item at any given point in time… LOL. They didn’t last long in our home for a reason. They were all really good.
So you decide. Give each the snacks from Pretzel Crisps Snack Factory a try and let us know which one you like as your personal favorite, I dare you. Enjoy.
Have your tried these awesome snacks? What are your thoughts? We would love to hear.
Time to eat…
Note: This product was provided by Pretzel Crisps. All thoughts, opinions and photographs are 100% mine.
PS: If you enjoyed this check out the Breville Mini Pie Maker: Product Review and the Breville “The Hot Wok” Electric Wok: Product Review.
New to Disqus? Check out my tutorial