Many of you may not be aware that I have been merging two households. What that means is I am moving one to another and purging, sorting and organizing and then finally putting items away. At first I thought no sweat, I can do this, then it was as if a tsunami of stuff hit me. I am still buried in a mountain of possessions. I am slowing but surely working my way through it all.
As I was struggling with what I should write for my weekly story post it hit me that I was way overdue thanking some generous bloggers for awards that they had so thoughtfully given me. It amazes and humbles me that my award winning blog continues winning even more awards. Some I have received before. Nevertheless I still feel it’s important that I recognize these bloggers and pay it forward.
I’ve been very lucky to have befriended some amazing bloggers, all of who have award-winning blogs in their own right. These and many others have given me such generous support and help over time; words truly can’t express my gratitude.
So without further ado, let me introduce you to these award winning bloggers and the awards they have given me.
Award Winning Blog Continues Winning
To make this as easy as possible, I’ll post each blogger’s link and tell you a little about each blogger and the award I was given. At the very bottom of the lineup, I’ll showcase the blog award images.
I would like to start with Pat Rupple from Plain Talk and Ordinary Wisdom. Pat has been amazingly generous with her award giving, ever present thoughtfulness and is also a very special friend. She has given not one but ten different awards. One of which was another Blog of the Year Star. All I can say is WOW. Pat truly believes that if we could find common ground and talk, anything is possible and, if there are problems with one another or life issues, most of them could be resolved. I’m with you Pat. Here is the total list of awards Pat has so generously given me: Blog Of The Year, Most Influential Blogger, The Most Creative Blogger Award, Sisterhood Of The World Blogger Award, Dragon’s Loyalty Award, Versatile Blogger Award, Shine On Award, Cracking Crispmouse Award and the Readers Appreciation Award. You are truly the best my friend.
Then there is Jon Jefferson from 10th Day Publishing. Jon has been a very special friend for a very long time. He also happens to be in my mastermind group offering much to help each of us improve. Jon is prolific writer with subjects that range from short stories, flash fiction, beer and food. He is a huge science fiction and fantasy stories fan in all their forms. Jon has awarded me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, very fitting given his interests.
There is one more, Lorraine Reguly from Wording Well. Lorraine gave me the 4 One Lovely Blogger Award. She is a spitfire, relentless in her search for gaining knowledge she can glean from others in blogosphere. I thank her for her generosity and wish her all the best in her search.
These three bloggers are unique and on a journey of their own to reach their desired goal. All have had their share of ups and downs. Most have been stalwart in their support of others. So, this is my applause to them for hanging in there and being such an inspiration to all of us who are working hard to create our own award winning blog.
Now here is my Award to them for all that they have done and continue to do in this blogosphere. I call it the ‘The Best Blog Supporter Award.’ It kind-of says it all.
So, what’s next? Each of these awards rules/requirements are pretty much the same. I’m to tell you something about myself, things you may not know about me. Then there’s the hard part, nominating other bloggers who are deserving of each of these awards.
To cut to the chase, here are some things you may not know about me.
- I have moved 11 times in my married life. It hasn’t been easy but oh what an adventure it has been.
- My garden is my sanctuary.
- I have been a commissioned artist in the past. I hope to get back to that in the future.
- I now have a new office that was just installed today.
- I am working toward creating a cookbook with my editor Jeri Walker Bickett’s help. 🙂
- I always say a certain season is my favorite, but in reality I love them all for different reasons.
- My husband calls me a serial project person.
- Another one of the places on my bucket list is to visit St. Petersburg, Russia.
- I hope to have my blogger friends here again this summer.
- I am in the process of publishing two new books called “Lessons From An Ordinary Life Part 2 and Part 3.”
Now we move on to the nominees for all of these awards. Drum roll, please. Hum… Sigh… It seems so unfair to nominate only a few when there are so many deserving bloggers out there. I’ve always been a bit of a coward, but this time I have a list. Note: The list is not in any order of importance. Each and every one of these individuals is very special to me. I am gifting back some awards to a few bloggers. Some of these awards they have yet to receive.
- Jon Jefferson – 10th Day Publishing
- Cheryl Therrien – Grandmother Diaries
- Jeri Walker-Bickett – Make Every Word Count
- Jacqueline Gum – Where’s The Justice
- Patricia Weber – patricia-weber.com
- Doreen Pendgracs – doreenpendgracs.com
- Catarina Alexon – Catarina’s World
- Jeannette Paladino – Write Speak Sell
- Leora Wenger – Websites For Small Businesses
- Debra Yearwood – Comm Before The Storm
- Paul Graham – The Daily Wail
- Glynis Jolly – Speculations Impressed
- Claire Cappatta – clairecappetta.wordpress.com
- Dan Meyers – Break Free
- Wendy McCance – Searching For The Happiness
- Rebecca Thompson – Take Charge Now
- Jo- Anne – Jo-Anne Rambling
- Arleen Harvey – Promotional Products/Blog
- Mary Stephenson – Necessity Of Change
- Maxwell Ivey – The Midway Marketplace
- Adrienne Smith – adriennesmith.net
- Tim Bonner – timbonner.com
- Donna Merrill – Donna Merrill Tribe
- Jacs Henderson – jacshenderson.com
- Mary Lansing – Along Came Mary
- Pat Rupple – Plain Talk and Ordinary Wisdom
- A.K. Andrews – A.K. Andrews Writer’s Notebook
- Krystle – Home Jobs by Mom
- Margaret Duarte – margaretduarte.com
- One last thing, all these awards also go to all my loyal commenters, and anyone I may have missed. If you choose to accept them (and I hope you do), you know what to do. 🙂
All these awards, along with ‘The Best Blog Supporter Award’ rules are very simple. To claim any or all of these awards you must:
- Post a link to my blog and the award/awards image or images you accept on your website.
- Say a few nice things about me and mention the award/awards you accepted.
- Tell us fun stuff about yourself.
- Share the wealth with others as you see fit. How you choose to do that is entirely up to you.
Happy blogging everyone and THANK YOU for all you do and the great support you have offered others and myself. You are all an Award Winning Blog in my mind.
Life’s journey continues…
If you enjoyed this “Award Winning Blog Continues Winning” post, check out my Awards Page.