*** Giveaway Now Closed ***
This is my very first contest called 12 Days From My Kitchen Contest & Giveaway, and it’s a biggie. You know what they say, “Go big or go home”. So who can win? How does it work? What are the prizes and the rules? Let me explain.
The contest runs for twelve days with a recipe posted for each of the twelve days. On day 13, we wrap up and choose our winners. On day 14, we notify and announce the winners. The prizes will be sent once all mailing addresses have been verified and established, just before the holidays.
- 1 Breville Mini Pie Maker
- 1 Breville Mini Pie Maker Lifter.
The rules for eligibility to win one of the Breville Pie Makers:
Once you are a subscriber you can increase your chances of winning in these three ways:
- Like Finding Our Way Now Facebook Page : Finding Our Way Now
- Follow me on Twitter: @SusanPCooper
- Leave a meaningful and relevant comment on each of the “12 Days From My Kitchen” posts, one entry per post.
If you complete all these tasks, you will have entered to win 15 times. However, you must be a subscriber to qualify as a potential winner.
How it will work:
- After subscribing, each entry option above will put you into the running to win one of 3 Breville Pie Makers.
Choosing the 3 winners:
- At the end of the “12 Days From My Kitchen“, the winners will be verified and chosen at random from all entries. Contest winners will be notified via email and an announcement will be made on findingourwaynow.com on the 14th day.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy my creations. (Note: Open to USA residents only.)
New to Disqus? Check out my tutorial