I am too excited for words. I have been nominated for an award by Krystle Cook of Home Jobs by MOM . The award is for “Kreativ Blogger”. The award title speaks to what it represents. Krystle was just awarded that honor and thus sited as a “Kreativ Blogger”. How cool is that! So let’s celebrate with her by congratulating her with a comment on her “Kreativ Blogger Award Post”.
On that same post you will notice where I was nominated (by her) for the same award. WOO, HOO and a BIG thank you goes to Krystle from me for that.
Now The Award Rules:
- Give a BIG thank you to the blogger who gave you the award and link to their blog homepage. Check
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers may enjoy learning about you. Check
- Nominate 7 other amazing bloggers linking their homepages and informing them of this great award they have just received. Check
Interesting things I am supposed to tell you about me (That is hard to do. I am not that interesting … LOL):
- I have an amazing husband who loves to cook and we have all the equipment (and some) to prove it.
- I have a Maine Coon cat we call Samuel who is one of the most amazing pets we have ever had.
- We live in the wine country and truly enjoy the beauty of the area and, of course, the local wineries.
- I just launched a new website for my blog on February 2, 2012. I am very excited about it and I’m looking forward to seeing where it might go.
- I am a displaced executive who has made a decision to go in a different direction. Some of my friends are still scratching their heads over my decision.
- I have renewed my passion for drawing and I now illustrate for my blog. So check out my How To Page when you have a moment.
- I love chocolate, preferably dark chocolate … :-). Need I say more?
And now this was the hardest part of this award. There are so many blogs I could mention for so many reasons. However, I only have the opportunity to mention 7. So here goes.
Drumroll Please … My Nominees:
- Breakfree.me – This blog is all about helping others gain control of their finances in these very difficult times.
- Grandmother Diaries – A new blogger you has a lot to say and is a fun read.
- Life, Food, Family The Way I See It – Also a new blogger who talks about everyday struggles, life, food, running a large family and going to school to complete her degree.
- Enter The Between – A writer I greatly admire who is on the verge of publishing a new book.
- The Simple Dude – A quirky and funny blogger who has been a blogger for a while. He has a great book that cuts to the chase about blogging.
- The Diane Lee Show – Ah, my great twitter friend who has multiple blogs, one that is all about Calamari … Yum!
- Doreen Pendgracs – An amazing writer who also has a passion for chocolate and is now working on a book about that very subject.
So there you have it. When time permits, please take a moment to visit these blogs and give them some comment love. Maybe they will nominate you!
Now a little about Krystal and her blog:
Krystle is passionate about helping Mom’s find a way to make money at home. I’m not talking about the “spam” type jobs but real ways to make it happen. If you haven’t checked out her website yet, you must to do so. Now, let me allow Krystle to speak for herself regarding her website and what it’s all about:
“Welcome! My name is Krystle and I write for Home Jobs by MOM . Have you ever really thought about all the things a Mom does on a regular basis? Here’s my list: I have been an incubator, I am a chauffeur, a teacher, a mediator, a chef, an event planner, a maid and a financial planner. Lets face it … the list could go on and on. We Moms do so many things, willingly, for no pay. There’s a saying “If you added up all the money a Mom would receive for doing all that she does she’d be making nearly six figures!”. Man, that would be nice, wouldn’t it?
On second thought, we do get paid! We get paid with the best things ever; like kisses, hugs, great expressions, classic one liners, and ‘I Love You Mommy’ which are better than anything monetary we could ever receive. I call these things ‘Ki Payments’. These ‘Kid Payments’ just melt my heart and make the times I want to pull my hair out (and I want to do that a lot) all worth it!
On a greater note, I have also found ways to get paid in real money by working at home. It’s nice to have some real cash in addition to those wonderful ‘Kid Payments’. My Blog was created to help Mom’s do just that.”
A Blogger’s Favorite Quote:
Not to forget, I have also created a poster of Krystle’s favorite quote. It speaks to who she is as a person and her views regarding life’s journey and all the lessons we learn along the way.
So let’s give Krystle the kudos’ she so deserves for this awesome award with a comment of two. Lastly, when you leave a comment, don’t forget to wish her a very happy Mother’s Day.